Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Breaking Barriers and Blazing Paths

We – women often tend to question ourselves and doubt our abilities. This, in my opinion, is the toughest fight. The fight with oneself. The whole world can stand against you and pull you down or say that you can’t do something. But, if a woman thinks that she can, she will and must do it. Nothing is impossible and even the sky is not the limit – said Reshma

Read More

Euronav Announces Strategic approach for IMO 2020

Euronav NV (NYSE: EURN & Euronext: EURN) on Thursday announced details on its approach towards the new Sulphur fuel regulations coming in as part of IMO 2020.

Hugo De Stoop, CEO of Euronav said: “The introduction of new Sulphur emissions regulations as

Read More

Sustainability Concerns of IBC Stakeholders

A latest market intelligence report delivers vital insights into the IBCs market, which considers the global industry analysis 2014-2018 and opportunity assessment 2019-2029. The report states global IBCs market was valued at ~US$ 19 Bn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period.

Read More

OOCL Introduces New Advances to MyOOCLReefer Services

OOCL has come up with a significant advancement in upgrading the MyOOCLReefer (MOR) service by leveraging the latest technologies in areas such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile and telematic devices to bring an unprecedented level of transparency, visibility and convenience to shippers when managing their reefer cargo shipments.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Accelerating start-up Schedule for Johan Sverdrup

Final Investment Decision Made on Arctic LNG 2 project

Breaking Barriers and Blazing Paths

Over 40% of Maritime Businesses Failing to Fund Training

Epic Gas completes refinancing of two ships

Polymer Pioneer George Thomson Wins Sperry Award

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka