Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

How to take the risk out of international container logistics

Who is reliable enough to trust with my assets? This was the main question of people after my keynote about “How to take the risk out of container logistics” at the Intermodal Europe in Hamburg. Trust is basically the most important ingredient when doing business with a partner: Will they return my containers on time?

Read More

Lifting is going Wireless 1016

New wireless control technologies are being adopted by manufacturers and users of cranes and other lifting equipment. Tony Ingham of Sensor Technology Ltd explains the advantages and looks at how the field is developing.

Most of us find it odd to look back five or ten years to when our home computers were

Read More

Global Shiplifts: Europe to Remain Dominant Regional Market

According to one of the study published, the market is expected to witness a rise in the demand for Shiplifts & transfer systems, owing to the growth in ship repair & maintenance services over the coming years. Escalating demand for Shiplifts & transfer systems in developing regions is projected to drive the global Shiplifts & transfer systems market.

Read More

OOCL celebrates 50th anniversary with Hong Kong Community

On November 10, 2019, OOCL held a 50th Anniversary Free Family Fun Day event at the Hong Kong Maritime Museum (HKMM) to celebrate the company’s fifty years anniversary with the Hong Kong community and just before the kickoff of the Maritime Week in the city.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Wärtsilä to upgrade efficiency and environmental performance of Norwegian fishing vessel

InfraStrata sign MoU with Navantia

Maersk Tankers is set to increase fleet by 11 vessels

Wärtsilä Expertise Centre provides value-adding lifecycle support

CSA 2020 responds to Malaysia decision

Ecochlor to Demonstrate its Ballast Water Management System at Marintec China

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097