Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Marine Lubricants Market size is set to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2024

Boasting of a sufficiently long history in supporting the maintenance of marine machinery including marine diesel engines and others, marine lubricants still continue to have had a drastic impact on the smooth running of sea transits.

Read More

Top 10 Maritime Startups to Watch in 2020

The maritime industry brings solutions through regulation and not innovation. The industry is traditional and reluctant to embrace change. It is, however, more complex than that. Regulation is an obvious hurdle caused by the cross-border aspect of the industry.

Read More

Supply Growth and Demand Constriction likely to Impact Tanker Market

After a positive autumn and winter, recent events have resulted in an increasingly pessimistic short term outlook for the Tanker market. In short, factors contributing to supply growth and demand constriction have combined to bring down Tanker rates.

Read More

PPP Model, Start-Ups to Spur Growth, says Steve Felder

This year’s India’s budget has come with a number of positive updates for the logistics and transport sector. A fund allocation of INR 1.7 lakh crores for transport and infrastructure including railway infrastructure enhancement, and investments in warehousing and

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

LOC reaches 100,000 MWS incident free man hours

Fincantieri Delivers Seven Seas Splendor in Ancona

Maritime Association Names 2020 Int’l Hall of Fame Inductees

MPA issues Advisory to Shipping Community on Wuhan Coronavirus

MODEC Awarded Contract by Equinor to Supply FPSO

Stolt-Nielsen Ltd Reports Unaudited Results For Q4 & Full Year 2019

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka