Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

‘e5 Consortium’ Established to Promote Zero-Emission Electric Vessel

Seven companies – Asahi Tanker Co., Ltd., Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., Exeno Yamamizu Corporation, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd., Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd., Tokyo Electric Power Company, and Mitsubishi Corporation – today announced establishment of the “e5 Consortium,” with the goal of establishing new ocean shipping

Read More

Read More

Ports: Look to Green Investment, Freeports as Part of Economic Recovery

The British Ports Association (BPA) has published an economic recovery plan for government that highlights how investment in ports can play a part in the UK’s healing from the deepest economic shock in living memory. Included in the proposals are a Green Maritime Fund to drive sustainable development and

Read More

Read More

Deciphering silver lining of COVID-19 cloud

Industries have been affected, almost all are experiencing huge losses, but this is the time to review, learn and await the right moment to move forward, says Rajesh Kumar, CEO & Co-founder of CNB TEK, in conversation with Sea News. (excerpts)

Read More

Flexibility key to enabling shipping’s transition to future fuels – Wartsila Corporation

Wärtsilä is developing an unprecedented range of engine and fuel gas supply systems to help ship owners navigate the route to reduced greenhouse gas emissions – whichever fuels they choose.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

NYK Line: Coal Carrier Lily Fortune enters service for Tohoku Electric...

Neptune Energy completes Petrel seismic survey offshore Australia

Malta Freeport Terminals Upgrades to Navis N4 3.7 via Remote Assistance

Major IMO-industry alliance broadens scope of action to cut ship emissions

Major boost for key ballast water treaty aimed at protecting biodiversity

Indian Ocean becoming new focus of activity after South China Sea,...

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

10-16 Tiller Road

London, E14 8PX

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka