Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Pangaea Tops the List in Dry Bulk Benchmark Study

Vesselindex Performance Report 2020

For the second year running Maritime Advisors, Liengaard & Roschmann have published their “Vesselindex Performance Report”, ranking the listed dry bulk companies based on their relative TCE performance.

Despite today’s depressingly low market levels in dry bulk, there is reason to

Read More

Read More

Smart Shipping Benefits Companies and the Environment

Like many industries, shipping and maritime logistics are increasingly digitized and data-driven. A report from SAFETY4SEA’s 2018 Technology Award winner, Immarsat, found that the maritime shipping industry is better poised to adopt Internet of Things (IoT) technologies than previously supposed.

Read More

Read More

Leading Danish companies join forces on Ambitious Sustainable Fuel project

Copenhagen Airports, A.P. Moller – Maersk, DSV Panalpina, DFDS, SAS and Ørsted have formed the first partnership of its kind to develop an industrial-scale production facility to produce sustainable fuels for road, maritime and air transport in the Copenhagen area. The partnership brings together the demand and supply side of sustainable fuels with a vision

Read More

Harland & Wolff joins forces with Navantia to form Team Resolute

Harland & Wolff has joined forces with Spanish shipyard and trusted NATO partner Navantia, to form Team Resolute, a UK shipbuilding collaboration which will bid for a range of contracts, including the UK Ministry of Defence Fleet Solid Support Programme (‘FSS’). As part of this, Harland and Wolff has signed an exclusive Teaming Agreement with

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Mayor Garcetti Welcomes First Shipment of N95 Masks from Honeywell

COVID-19: Global Shipping Body addresses Health Concerns of Seafarers

European Commission acknowledges Strategic Importance of Shipbuilding Industry

WinGD wins type approval for biggest and most powerful ever dual-fuel...

LUBRIZOL joins shipping’s zero emissions ambition

DP World Joins with TradeLens to Digitize Global Supply Chains

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

10-16 Tiller Road

London, E14 8PX

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka