Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just one click away.

This Weeks Features

Rising demand in storage capacities: DB Schenker introduces global space scan

New service to screen almost 9 million square meters of storage space worldwide at a glance

• Instant support for customers in unexpected need

• Growing relevance of short-term warehouse space and associated services imposed by COVID-19

Read More

Read More

True North 72: BSM and CMMI Ink MoU for Maritime Innovation

International ship manager Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) and the Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute (CMMI) have signed an MoU to launch a game-changing initiative named “True North 72” aiming to encourage innovation across the maritime supply chain and logistics industries.

The maritime industry is already undergoing a massive disruption of its existing business

Read More

Read More

4000 approved Crew Change cases in Singapore during COVID-19 crisis

Global shipping continues to operate 24/7 to bring food and essential goods to our homes. The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) recognises the importance of seafarers and crew change to safeguard the health and safety of seafarers sailing on board ships. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, MPA continues to facilitate the disembarkation of

Read More

5 things you should know when Digitizing Maritime Logistics

“Part of Klaveness Digital’s mantra is to help develop digital ecosystems. We have worked closely with many leading industrial players to generate significant savings and efficiency gains and are pleased to share some of the lessons we have learned along the way so that others’ digitization journeys can be smoother.”

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Incat Tasmania: World Record held for 30 years

Long Beach Harbour Commissioner to Leave Board

Trade deal more important than ever: BIFA

Navy polar-class logistics support vessel signed off at Hyundai Heavy

Korean Register celebrates 60th anniversary

Multimodal 2020: On the move to March 2021, with continuity plan

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

10-16 Tiller Road

London, E14 8PX

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka